How to contest a ban
For a complaint about a ban to be valid, you must have all the points below included. If there is any point that can not be answered, then you put a question mark in response instead. Once you have taken a look at the Template and the Example, you have to do a new topic under the subforum "Contest a ban" by pressing the Ask a Question button.
If you have been banned from the forum, you can write an email to email@example.com. You should still use the Template.
- What server/platform were you banned from?
- Who banned you?
- How long ban did you get?
- What reason was given? Only insert the given message, do not explain it with your own words.
- Why should the ban be removed?
- 2 days
- (1.2: Always listen to Moderators and Administrators.)
- He said that I should leave the Teamspeak and I did not get a chance to leave!
Board Member of UNS